Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bombshell

Yesterday, someone dropped a bombshell on me. After pondering over it and trying my darnest to rationalise it for one day, I'm STILL pissed about it.

So much so I've tried my best to avoid talking to anyone for a day, especially my friends and family.

So much so I was watching an excellent movie last night, knew at the back of my mind that it was an excellent one, but I just couldn't take it in.

So much so I feel like pounding a hole into the nearest wall.

By the end of this post, you'll know roughly what this is about.

The part about it that pisses me off is this is not because of me. I've done my bit and have worked my butt off to complete it. Then this.

And what REALLY pisses me off is I was informed about it only now. If I had been told about it in say December, I would have been able to make a more informed decision. But it is now mid-February and way too late for that.

I'm now trying to think of an alternative plan to get things back on track, if that is possible at all.

Still 43 (potentially 57 and I heavily suspect 73) days to go.

P.S. You can leave your condolences but DON'T BLOODY ASK WHY.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

明了...

ginger_ale

Thu Feb 16, 10:14:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Thanks for understanding, Ginger_ale.

Thu Feb 16, 10:17:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home