Friday, January 06, 2006

Telling on ma ma

慧 has been naughty yet again and received another round of scolding from her ma ma. Later in the day, when ma ma was talking to mee mee on the phone, 慧 started pestering for the receiver. She wanted to talk to mee mee too. Ma ma relented after a while.

"Mee mee! Mee mee! 慧慧naughty, ma ma罵. 慧慧要囘Yew Tee!" (Yew Tee = general area of my sister's home)

My mum and I are starting to wonder when 慧 will spill the beans about our visits to the chinese physician.

Still 84 days to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said...

Actually after reading yr blogs, I am thoroughly amazed you get such 'Live' reports, like to the minute and detailed nonetheless, even though you are outtav the country.

Am real glad that you have such a close knit family! Warms the heart!

Fri Jan 06, 03:00:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Heh, not all of them are as "live" as you made them out to be. This post for example, was from quite a few days ago.

However, most of this week's posts, regarding her nursery escapades, are most definitely quite "live". *Big Grin*

Partially because I've been calling home more often this week. Partially because my sis (her mum) has been sending me regular e-mails whenever possible.

Fri Jan 06, 03:06:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home