Friday, February 03, 2006

Pair of suay hands

For some odd reason, I only found out about the draw for the 5th round of the FA Cup yesterday evening. Although it had taken place quite a few days ago.

When it comes to matters Man Utd, the first person I e-mail/discuss with is almost certainly my ex-colleague-cum-fellow-
Man-Utd fan. That I did yesterday too:

"Did you know
they've been drawn against Liverpool in the 5th round of the FA Cup? Siao liao...

And that just makes the coming
Mickey Mouse Cup final all the more important."

Her replies to football related issues are usually caustic and rather entertaining. As was the reply she gave me yesterday:

"Ya, I know. The draw was held on Monday and was shown live on cable. And it affected my mood for the rest of that night as soon as the result was announced. You know which pair of suay hands picked
Man Utd? Ian Rush's."

56 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home