Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Grinning from ear to ear

I was informed that my granddad was grinning from ear to ear both during and after my phone call on the 初一. That got my mum grinning ear to ear too, for she said she hadn't seen her dad so happy for quite some time. Sometimes, just sometimes, I do the right thing.

On a different note, my niece has been bringing along
her best buddy, Mr. Beanie Duck, to 拜年. I had asked my sis if Mr. Beanie Duck had turned black with dirt after one month of intensive carrying around. She had this to say:

"The duck is *black* indeed thus I also gave it a good scrub and bath on LNY eve and it is now clean for the LNY. :)

Can't believe it, I spend 初一 morning dressing up her duck in ang pow paper (at her request) rather than dressing her up."


Click through on the pic below to see Mr. Beanie Duck dressed in red ang pow.

59 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home