Tuesday, January 24, 2006

2 plus 1 makes 3

I've just discovered I have a third regular reader. Hey, this is not a gloating post. Just one to express my elation. I had initially thought the first regular reader would give me lots of pleasure and any others after that, little extra if any at all. But hey, I was only half-right. I've experienced the same amount of 安慰 from discovering subsequent readers. I'm happy as a lark now; I have said before that it takes little to get me feeling contented and happy.

OK... 形象...形象... *ahem*

Thanks for reading.

Slightly over 66 days to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn Green said...

Looks like you have a good blog. Nice pics.

Tue Jan 24, 09:21:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Oh hi! Thanks for the compliment. And thanks for dropping by.

Tue Jan 24, 09:33:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home