Saturday, January 21, 2006

Whenever

Whenever I walk past their car, I think of them.
Whenever I watch tennis, I think of them.

Whenever I hear that funny ringtone, I think of him.
Whenever I see a Hyundai, I think of him.

Whenever I observe a happy couple on the streets, I think of them.

Whenever I watch basketball, I think of him.
Whenever I come across news of Arsenal, I think of him.
Whenever I hear a jazz piece, I think of him.
Whenever I see a black blouse, I think of her.

Whenever I take a flight of stairs, I think of her.
Whenever I see a short ponytail, I think of her.

Whenever I have a glass of wine, I think of him.
Whenever I play mahjong, I think of him.
Whenever I play pool, I think of him.
Whenever I check Capitaland's stock price, I think of his Significant Other.

Whenever I chat with her, I think of her.
Whenever she grieves, I think of her.
Whenever I touch that red scarf, I think of her.

Whenever I switch on my laptop now, I think of her.


Whenever I watch a child play, I think of her.
Whenever I hear children's laughter, I think of her.
Whenever he talks about his grandson, I think of her.

Whenever I have soup, I think of her.
Whenever I open my wallet and see the phonecard, I think of her.

Whenever I notice someone walk with a slight limp, I think of him.

Whenever I have to use a handphone, I think of them.

Whenever I play a boardgame, I think of her.

Whenever I read Peanuts, I think of him.

Whenever I catch 黄舒俊 on the radio, I think of him.

Whenever I watch Man Utd play, I think of her.

Whenever I think "學妹", I think of her.

Whenever I think of unit trusts, I think of him.
Whenever I observe a torn t-shirt, I think of him.

Whenever "Titanic" is mentioned, I think of her.
Whenever I see a girl in a flowery skirt, I think of her.

Whenever I see an army uniform, I think of him.
Whenever I hear classical music, I think of him.
Whenever I work on a math problem, I think of him.

Whenever I work on a stats problem, I think of her.

Whenever I watch a foreign movie, I think of him.

Whenever I think of my former workplace, I think of him and his family.

Whenever "karaoke" is mentioned, I think of her.
Whenever I wear my red t-shirt, I think of her.
Whenever I prepare for my exams, I think of her.

Whenever it gets to the week straddling Christmas and New Year, I think of her.

Whenever I am here, I think of home.

Still 69 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home