Friday, March 17, 2006

Commencement on Conclusion

I've finally got my butt moving this week on writing up the Conclusion to my lengthy report. It should at the most be only a couple of pages long.

Despite that, I had been real reluctant on getting started on it and had been procrastinating for like a fortnight. I have instead been spending that time making corrections to the main body as my immediate boss reviews it and gives me his suggestions, perfecting my graphs, checking my own grammar, punctuation and spelling, re-checking my references and adjusting font sizes. In other words, everything, except writing up that Conclusion.

I think it is just me.


I don't want to conclude until I am very sure everything is nice and dandy.

I don't want to be caught concluding (and celebrating) prematurely because it feels like putting the cart before the horse.

I don't want to conclude because I might get lazy after that and not bother with the body anymore, even if I were to find something wrong with it later.

But I DO want to conclude. I'm glad I've finally gotten around to it.


28 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home