Thursday, September 01, 2005

Spring and another half

Today is officially the first day of Spring.

Right on cue, the swelling of my toes has subsided (Dan, who is a doctor by training, suspects water retention. I thought water retention is something that afflicts females only?! Duh.). Right on cue, the left and only the left corner of my lips is not cracking anymore. OK, not exactly right on cue but almost; They started getting better a week or so ago.

Today is officially the first day of Spring. Yay.

And that was my last winter here. Yay yay.

Another piece of good news I've received recently. Le Tis's tumour has halved in size again. For those of you who are mathematically challenged :P, that means it is now a quarter of its original size and not gone completely. Geometric progression.

211 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home