Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A special thank you

To my one regular reader: A big thank you. I sometimes wonder...

...how you had found my blog.

...if you've read my previous posts.

...if you've read ALL my previous posts. :P

...who you are.

Most importantly, I wonder if you know the immense satisfaction I felt when I first discovered that I actually have a regular reader (Like I've said before, one reader is enough for me).

Actually, all the above apply to other regular readers as well. If there are any others that is. I wouldn't know since only this one regular reader has been leaving comments from time to time. *Shrug*

129 days to go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....was today's entry for me? woohoohoo, this is a nice surprise to start another long working day. :)
Your blog is one of the first few site i read everyday. Yes, i had read your previous entries when i work OT.

*a beaming gingle_ale*

Tue Nov 22, 09:47:00 am 2005  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Of course, it is for you, gingle_ale. *Big Grin* But I felt I shouldn't be putting down your name lest I offend other regular readers (if any). :P

But tell me leh, how did you manage to locate or find my blog initially?

Tue Nov 22, 05:35:00 pm 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..i am also a regular reader of Little Miss Drinkalot. and so happen that in one of her entries comments i saw that photo of your little niece. It was nicely taken.
That just attracted me to your blog and so hence reading your blog becomes a regular thing too. :)

from ginger_ale, still OT-ing and with eye bags darkening.

Wed Nov 23, 01:34:00 am 2005  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Oh my gosh, OT until 1:30a.m. Tsk tsk... so cham.

Take care of yourself and see you around!

Wed Nov 23, 07:38:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home