Sunday, December 18, 2005

<忠實聽衆>

I thought about this for a while. Whether to put down the real name or not. In the end, I decided to stick to my blog principles and put down only half her name.

There is a very loyal listener of UFM100.3 by the name of Pam. Actually, after listening to the station for about a year now, I've come to remember the names of a quite a number of these loyal listeners. They are usually the (same) ones making calls into the station, either to chat with the DJs or to take part in games.

But Pam, is altogether a loyal listener of a different level.

She is so loyal, almost all the DJs (actually myself too) can recognise her voice instantaneously.

She is so loyal, I've heard one of two DJs half-jokingly said they hoped she had a social life outside of UFM100.3.

She is so loyal, other listeners calling in have used her name as a misnomer and as a half-jibe at her (I thought that was a tad rude).

She is so loyal, I heard she has been mentioned in the recently revamped and relaunched magazine, 優一周.

She is so loyal, a blog entry has just been dedicated to her.

103 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home