Friday, January 27, 2006

Notoriously difficult

The lady of steel has been notoriously difficult to reach recently. So much so it is bringing a smile to my face. It means things are really back to normal again.

But still, I had to think of a way to get through to her directly, having not spoken for like a month or so. I called her during office hours, but prudently choosing lunch time. She sounded bubbly, assured me things were going just as I've suspected, i.e. fine.

In fact, he has just completed the last part of his treatment too. On the Tuesday just past. Still suffering from the side effect of tiredness which was expected. Other than that, everything is ok. They are both just in time to usher in the New Year on a clean slate and with renewed hope.

Still 63 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home