Monday, March 20, 2006

Old songs I miss

Nostalgia hit me after my earlier Karaoke trip, where I had heard 黃韻玲's 出發 for the first time after a lapse of maybe 5 years. Titles of old (read early to mid 90s) songs that I had enjoyed but have not heard for ages started re-surfacing from my subconscious. Maybe I can hear some of them in the next Karaoke outing, if there is to be any more.

I've since made a list of these songs:

i) Don't Break My Heart by
黑豹

ii) 最浪漫的事 by
趙詠華

iii) 十二少 by
伊能靜

iv) 靠進 by
庾澄慶

v) 味道 and 遺忘 by
辛曉琪

vi) 盡在不言中 by
周慧敏

vii) 風箏 by
陳昇

viii) 鍾愛我一生 by
杜德偉

ix) 寂寞公路 by
伍思凱

x) 愛情的盡頭 by
伍佰

xi) 亂了 by
關淑怡

Some of these singers, e.g. 趙詠華 and 陳昇, are on my so-called "nearly" list. Singers whom I like, but not enough to want to get their albums. And no, I very the support original music one, so no downloading from the internet for me.

25 days to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the songs which i am very sure that u definitely can find them in our ktv here (especially partyworld) are :

最浪漫的事 by 趙詠華
十二少 by 伊能靜
靠進 by 庾澄慶
味道 and 遺忘 by 辛曉琪
風箏 by 陳昇
鍾愛我一生 by 杜德偉
寂寞公路 by 伍思凱
亂了 by 關淑怡

ginger_ale

Fri Mar 24, 10:19:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Thanks for the tip. Though the chances of me stepping into a KTV in Singapore is very small.

Fri Mar 24, 01:51:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home