Thursday, March 23, 2006

<宴席>

Recently, it has been a case of 三天一小宴,五天一大宴.

Maybe my pals over here know my style liao, i.e. everything settle early early better. Or perhaps they're being considerate, knowing my exam is next Tuesday and my report is due on the 13th April. Or they feel I need the time near my departure date to get presents and to pack my luggage. If that is so, then they've underestimated me. :P

In any case, they've been asking me out almost simultaneously, at this early date, to bid me their respective early goodbyes. So it has been a string of lunches, yumchas and dinners for the past week or two. This coming weekend, Dan, Stef, Fred and I are planning to splurge AU$50 each on some lobster lunch at the Sydney Fish Market.

Hopefully, all these will make a difference to my weight. I need to gain some! I believe I am still 3kg down from my pre-Sydney weight. And even back then, I was already underweight (
BMI was like 18-19).

Don't be too (key word) envious now, my lady readers.

And don't be too envious too, my one male reader (this added on request by my sole male reader).


22 days to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH.... I love the Sydney Fish Market! I had the best and freshest cold prawns and grilled lobster with cheese there! Yumz! Eat an extra portion for me!

Thu Mar 23, 12:28:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Actually, amongst the four of us, Dan is the keenest on seafood. Stef and I are ok and actually, Fred dislikes it.

But they say I've not been to the Sydney Fish Market if I hadn't had lobster. So ok loh, I go along. :P

Thu Mar 23, 12:51:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home