Tuesday, April 04, 2006

<大紅燈籠悄悄挂>

This is not sarcasm.

I've only just noticed that
since the return of the female half of my housemates, "things" have gotten quieter. Much quieter. I wonder what took me so long to notice it. Afterall, it has easily been a month since her return.

Maybe something made them realise the walls aren't as soundproof as they think they are. *Shrug* In any case, I am certainly most appreciative of this latest development.

Like I said, this is not sarcasm. It is just my way of saying "thank you for your consideration" without embarrassing them.

10 days to go.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is that, I wonder?

Guys are just boisterous, I guess...

10 days to go...from being free as a lark to be tied to a cubicle working your ass off to earn a living...

Err...right...

10 days to Enslavement :((

CM

Tue Apr 04, 07:26:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Tue Apr 04, 07:29:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh, sorry ... I am just letting of steam...

I was referring to you rejoining the workplace and being in the rat race....

Sigh... working is just no fun... I'd rather be playing games and enjoying life.

Hehe...

:)
CM

Tue Apr 04, 08:03:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

No, I understood the second bit. It's the first bit I don't get.

I suspect you didn't click through the links to get the full story.

Tue Apr 04, 08:06:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right.

Hehe...didn't go through the older links.

Well, enjoy the countdown...10 days is just so short.

CM

ps- how long will it take for the blog to be deactivated if it remains inactive?

Tue Apr 04, 08:10:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

I honestly have no idea.

But then, it technically won't be idle, because I use it to comment on other blogs.

Tue Apr 04, 08:11:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great...

I am sure your Aussie friends (Dan etc.) will be pleasantly surprised and post some comments on the more *interesting* posts.

So, it would be alive for some time, I guess.

I thought your Torch series were quite interesting...but too detached to be exciting.


CM

Tue Apr 04, 08:34:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Thanks.

Tue Apr 04, 10:37:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home