Friday, March 31, 2006

"Long" weekend

It's payback time. This coming weekend will lengthened by an hour, so I'm getting my "lost" hour back before leaving Sydney.

This usually takes place on the final weekend of March, but it has been delayed by a week this year. To cater specially for the
Commonwealth Games (which ended last Sunday and which next to nobody cared about, even in sports mad Australia).

We'll probably squander it on cards, Xbox, movies... and a trip to the Blue Mountains.

14 days to go.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an early post..

ginger_ale

Fri Mar 31, 05:52:00 am 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With the exams out of the way [for now], I am sure AC is happy as a lark AND needs minimal sleep

:)

And has time to play X-box too...what a luxury.

Enjoy it whilst you can :))

CM

Fri Mar 31, 07:47:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Ginger, early because of the final part of my post, i.e. "a trip to the Blue Mountains".

CM, I do need my usual quota of my sleep. This is like a one-off thing for me. If I repeat this routine for a few days, I will fall ill.

Fri Mar 31, 09:44:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ac,

What is this Blue Mountains anyhow?
It sounds intriguing.

Came back from the trip there?

BTW - Hope your niece recovered from the tummy ache. I usually take the "Poh Chai Yin" - small black pills...the packaging on your blog looks diff.

CM

Sat Apr 01, 09:22:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

It's a mountain range near Sydney. You can find out more from the link I've given in the post.

Sat Apr 01, 09:58:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home