Saturday, September 24, 2005

Un-tetris-ed

It's amazing how slow my mind and reactions become after the exam.

Suddenly, Tetris becomes a more difficult game to play. Suddenly, I hesitate more, take a longer time to decide. Suddenly, I lose interest in it.

This never fails to happen. Indeed, it is one of the rituals of exams that I go through. The increased interest in the game before the exam, daily play, realising how good I am getting at it which increases interest further, break some records, becomes second nature by the time the exams come around, sudden sluggishness after the exam, not liking the increased effort to play a decent game, loss of interest, and finally stopping almost totally (unless I am that bored with my work at times).

Till the next exams then, Tetris.

188 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home