Tuesday, December 06, 2005

<開玩笑>

慧 has just picked up another new phrase.

Over the past few months, she has been trying some pranks out on me whenever I call back. Something along the lines of “不要跟gu gu說話” or “Gu gu, or-bee-go” (translation: gu gu, off you go).

For the past week or so, she has been giving me something "extra" to think about. When it's time for me to hang up, in addition to the usual bye byes and audible wet kisses, she has been adding the following line, half as an apology, half in jest,

“Gu gu。。。gu gu, 慧慧剛才跟gu gu開玩笑的。”

That got all of us howling with laughter.

115 days to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL... she's really a 小精灵.

ginger_ale

Tue Dec 06, 02:44:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Yes, she is!

My mum prefers to use the term "鬼靈精" on her.

Tue Dec 06, 03:51:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home