Sunday, January 08, 2006

Readjustment

My housemates are back. As earlier predicted, I've already gotten used to being alone again. So I've to go through yet another readjustment period. *Sigh*

Amongst other things, I must remember...

...to keep the radio/music volume down, regardless of how much I like the song currently being spun.

...to keep the TV volume down too, especially when I watch late night/early morning movies.

...to close the door when I am changing.

...NOT to walk around the house whilst I change (save time mah).

...NOT to leave my room door open when I'm near naked. OK, so it has only happened once in their absence, i.e.
New Year's day.

...to shut and lock the toilet door when I need to do my business. Especially in the morning when I am groggy. A short aside here. For some strange reason, Dan and Stef refers to doing "big business" as "拍連續劇".


...to be quieter between 5-8p.m. (they sleep at real strange times).

...NOT to stare and to put on my most nonchalent look when they get lovey dovey in the living room.

And last but not least, I must remember to pretend in the morning that I didn't hear any of the er... noises coming out from their not-very-well-sound-proofed room the previous night. Even though I clearly did.


82 days to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChroniclesofChaos said...

Last para... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Just like parents don't do it, flatmates don't do it as well!

*goes back to self constructed lala land*

Sun Jan 08, 12:56:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

I tell you, it is VERY difficult to put on a straight face in the morning because my last memory would still be of those er... noises.

Pardon me, I need to get a cold drink now.

Sun Jan 08, 01:02:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home