Sunday, February 19, 2006

Violent reaction

My body reacted very violently to the bad news. The reaction certainly took me by surprise. I thought it was just being childish and throwing an unnecessary tantrum that served little purpose. Or it could have been hanging on all along from the sustained loss of sleep and chose to let it all go yesterday with the news being the trigger.

I had taken a bath upon returning home at 7:30p.m. Then I hit the proverbial wall. What had been a lower backache since the afternoon meeting quickly developed into a shoulder ache and spread to the rest of the body. At its worst, I felt like a used punching bag. I just laid on the bed, unable to move, from 8p.m. till 1a.m., when a little David Letterman provided much needed relief. I think I was also feverish because of the constant perspiring.

I'm not even sure if I was and am ill. Or this is just merely my body protesting. It has been more than a year since I last fell ill. The last thing I need now is to fall sick over here. I hope the body snaps out of it soon.

Still 54 days to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

要照顾身子哦.....

Sun Feb 19, 11:17:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Thanks, Ginger_ale.

Sun Feb 19, 11:26:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home