Sunday, March 26, 2006

The plan and slightly beyond

Don't laugh.

I've already made plans for the entire weekend that is 15th-16th April, thereby extending
The Plan a little.

Venue and time of dinner for the evening on 15th April is virtually confirmed, though one invitation is still outstanding. In fact, pre-orders for the dishes will be made on the day before.

Kiasu, right?

On the 16th, I will need to go look for 慧's promised gifts. Yes, they will be from Singapore. :P At the same time, I'll be meeting up with the first of my pals. We're going to watch the
Singapore GaGa docu-movie. It'll be the last day of its planned run, so I had asked my pal to help get the tickets early. That has since been accomplished.

Kiasu, right?

19 days to go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesh.. u are indeed KIASU...

u can start checking out the art fest movies too.

ginger_ale

Sun Mar 26, 11:58:00 am 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

*Big Grin*

Sun Mar 26, 12:01:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched Singapore GaGa. Good choice! Hope you enjoy the movie. :)

Sun Mar 26, 08:32:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

*Two Big Grins*

Sun Mar 26, 08:38:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home