Thursday, March 23, 2006

More reasons for excitement

Besides home, besides exams, besides new readers, there has been a couple more reasons to get excited about.

Firstly, the cover of volume six of The Complete Peanuts has just been released. (Reference here)

And I've of course pre-ordered volume five eons ago, from my favourite local online bookshop. That'll arrive at my doorstep in May. (Reference again here)

Then there is the release of version 11 of 三國志. It's the Japanese version but that should mean the Chinese version will be out in about half year's time. (Reference here)

Still 22 days to go.

P.S. Since I am on the topic of excitement. My landlord, Jim, has recently been getting real excited after discovering eBay. He has just bought two new handphones for himself and his wife through it. And in the process of doing so, saved about AU$160 per phone off the listed price. He's happy as a lark.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I part of your excitement? :P

Thu Mar 23, 12:30:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

You're very forthright, aren't you?

Thu Mar 23, 12:54:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home