Thursday, April 13, 2006

<響應LMD號召>

This, in response to my third regular reader's tag.


Seven dreams before death (actually, some of these
I've alluded to before):

i) Qualify as actuary
ii)
Visit Malta
iii)
Attend a Beaglefest in Santa Monica
iv) Become a decent cook
v)
Learn Japanese
vi) Watch my niece grow up happy
vii) Have my hair cut by LMD (HA HA HA!)

Actually, I wanted to put down visiting Old Trafford and attending a
Man Utd match. But this has put paid to that dream. At least until they sell the club back to the fans.


Seven things I can't do in this lifetime:

i) Become a professional basketball player
ii) Draw a decent comic strip
iii) Learn a musical instrument. Any instrument.
iv) Enjoy travelling
v) Sing. Properly.
vi) Dance. Properly.
vii) Write a song


Seven things that attract me:

i) Wise women
ii) Things that are apt
iii) Good writing
iv) Self-confidence
v) A woman's nape
vi) Determination
vii) 繁體字


Seven things I say:

i) Steady
ii) Duh (only in writing and internet, not in speech)
iii) So so so...
iv)
估計, thanks to Dan, Stef and Fred
v) Naughty girl (only to my niece)
vi)
Wilco (also only in writing and internet, not in speech)
vii) What's the verdict?


Seven books that I love (this one's easy!):

i) Kamikaze by Yasuo Kuwahara
ii) Terror In The Starboard Seat by Dave McIntosh
iii) Reach For The Sky by Paul Brickhill
iv) The Wrong Stuff by Truman Smith
v) Not As Briefed by Ross Greening
vi) Lie In The Dark And Listen by Ken Rees
vii) Piece of Cake by Geoff Taylor

See their covers
here.


Seven movies that I’ve loved (this one's easy too!):

i)
重慶深林 (Chungking Express)
ii)
Memento
iii)
Les Enfants Du Marais (The Children Of The Marshland)
iv)
紅の豚 (Porco Rosso)
v)
Tmavomodrý Svet (Dark Blue World)
vi)
밀애 (Ardor)
vii)
Sur mes lèvres (Read My Lips)

See more recommendations
here.


Seven tags:

Nil. The buck stops here.
Again. If I get bad luck from this, I know who to blame. Again. *Grin*


Still 1 day to go.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you still be blogging after today?

Thu Apr 13, 05:24:00 pm 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ac still have 4 posts to go unless he ffk's [fong fei kei]

CM

Thu Apr 13, 06:17:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

Sorry for the delayed reply, k, for I just got home. :P

I will be blogging today (14th April). And I have some remainder posts that I will post at one shot on Saturday (15th April). No more posts after that.

Including today's post, I actually have 6 more posts left. *Grin* New ideas hit me everyday, right till the end.

Fri Apr 14, 01:44:00 am 2006  
Blogger Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Must shoot arrow now because after today cannot shoot anymore mah... and ON! I will cut your hair. (takes out bowl. snigger)

Fri Apr 14, 12:42:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Acey Deucey said...

HA HA HA... Very funny, LMD, very funny.

The bowl thing is more suitable for my niece (when she was little), not me.

Fri Apr 14, 01:12:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home